Sunday, April 20, 2014

Sexy Look Sexy Look Micro Inject Series Featuring Rice Extract series

During the long weekend i had this week, i made use of the time to pamper my skin. Its a "brightening skincare regime week"! Due to the ocbc cycling event a couple of weeks ago, I was exposed to too much sunshine (Didn't re-apply my sunblock, that's why!) Now, I'm having discoloration around my legs, shoulders, neckline and my cheeks!
Okay, so for now I just cannot wait to share the little tricks i did to get back my original skin tone! (It usually take some time, however to speed up the recovery process this is what i did)
:
:
:
:
:
Putting on a brightening mask is the key to hydrate, moisturise and brighten the skin. Thanks Secretive team, for sending me the Rice Extract "brightening mask". (For now, its what i needed the most!). This Micro Inject Series comes with double penetration effect with skin-friendly natural fibre ergonomic design mask sheet to ensure maximum care. It's unique hydro net pumps up skin moisture while giving it a firming effect, feeling soft and supple after use.
 
 
Tip: Removing old, dead skin with an exfoliater will leave skin feeling refreshed and the products tends to work it best after.
What i like to do is to use "Oatmeal" as my exfoliater! (The most inexpensive and yet the effective way that work for me!) Have been doing this for years, its great for sensitive skin and work best to brighten and soothe the skin. First, grab some oatmeal on palms. Run it through warm running water and rub it around the face, wash off thereafter.

Afterwards, apply your favourite toner and eye cream and place the mask on.
:
:
:
:
:
 
 
This mask adheres to my skin really well and it is invincibly thin. Despite being thin, it is filled with rich hydrating essence like rice, yeast and sake kasu extract which deeply penetrates into the skin to reveal brightened and hydrated skin.
Also, the leftover essence in the mask pack! i always mix them with my favourite body lotion and lather all over my body.
:
:
 
Verdict: I really like this mask, it really helps to brighten my skin just after one application! No sticky feeling afterwards, which i love! No bad /itchy reaction. (Usually i do breakout, if the whitening agent is too harsh) So, i would rate this a 4.5/5 mask!)
:
:
:
 You can get your at 3.50 per piece at Secretive.sg

Or "like" their facebook for more updates on Sexylook Facebook!

Till then, See you readers!

No comments: