Tuesday, April 15, 2014

LoveMore Water Beauty Series- Deep Sea Water hydrating Mask (Summer Essential)

Hydration, especially in the hot summer months, is crucial for
Read more at http://running.competitor.com/2013/06/nutrition/hydration_74785#gRYWDOyAlTG0bKBD.99
Hydration, especially when we are approaching the warmer season is crucial.
When it comes to hydration and your skin, water is the key to reduction of wrinkles and looking younger. Hence, I would say hydration is the key element for everyone's skincare regime. Last week, I have been adding the Love More Water Beauty Series- Deep Sea Water hydrating Mask to my weekly skincare regime!
 
 
 
This is the newly launch series, which is formulated with triple moisture-lock for long lasting hydration & Moisturising. The Deep Sea Water hydrating Mask is enriched with moisturizing properties like Ceramide, Squalene and Hyaluronic Acid.  

 
 
Directions:
1. After applying toner and essence,  carefully remove the white plastic sheet.
2. Now, fit the mask over face. (Mask sure its adhering to the skin)
3. Then, carefully remove the blue plastic sheet. (Do not tear the sheet mask)
4. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes.
 
Specially formulated with pure silk mask which adheres really well to my skin. I am also very to share that, love more's mask never fails to disappoint me. I am impressed that after one application, it eliminate my dryness instantly. Skin feels soft and hydrated! Will definitely repurchase.
:
:
:
:
:
You can purchase the Love more's Water Beauty Series at Secretive Website. There's 5 pieces per box and it's priced at $13.90/box.
 
Stay tune for my next review on Sexy Look's mask :)
 

No comments: