TRYING OUT NIVEA EXTRA WHITE MUD FOAM
Something special about this product upon my first application is that the texture, it’s a mud-texture! I never tried something like this before. This is a delicate solution for oily and dull skin delivers protection from make-up damage. Great for someone with oily to normal skin type I would say, as it takes facial cleansing to the next level with the White Mud Foam, thoroughly removes excess oil and accumulated make-up residue on my skin. So washing my face seems like I’m using mud mask treatment! It offers deep cleansing, nourishment, and effective protection from dullness and damage caused by frequent use of make-up.DO YOU KNOW THERE IS SO MUCH GOODNESS ABOUT MUD MASKS OR BATHS?
· Detoxify and tone skin, and as an anti-inflammatory agent for skin disorders.
· Contains nutrients, trace elements, and various minerals, and the body absorbs it easily.
· Help pores look smaller by removing pore clogging impurities.
· The minerals in mud are highly effective for oil absorption and for toning the skin
· Reduces signs of aging and wrinkles
· Improve circulation and helps to clear acne
KEY FEATURES OF NIVEA WHITE MUD FOAM
1. Fine and gentle mud foam, 100% free of substances that weaken the skin. Also it does not contain any ingredients that thin the skin. I wash my face 2-3 times a day with this, so far no tight effect after washing.
2. Unclogs skin pores by removing 10 types of make-up residues: oil, powder, concealer, blush-on, eye shadow, silicon primer, eyeliner, powder, moisturizing cream residue and sun block residue. Now, let me show you a test I did with brand XYZ cleanser and Nivea’s white mud foam to showcase how well it removes traces of make-ups.
First, with brand XYZ cleanser:
(Note: I had a hard time scrubbing off traces of make-ups. It does cleanse my skin, but I still find traces of make-up lying around. Yew, gross! Imagine sleeping with traces of make-up on, what will be the result in a long run?) So, XYZ is not doing a good job in removing all the traces of my make- up.
Let’s try the same method with Nivea white Mud foam:
Note that in just a few swipes and without exerting any force in removing, my waterproof eyeliner just came off easily. I’m super impressed! Although, it does remove the make-up really well, I would still recommend you guys to use a separate make up eye/face remover or even cleansing wipes so as not to aggravate our skin further. This cleanser gives extra assurance that all traces of make-up is off our face after cleansing! Thumbs up!
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
Use a dime size amount and lather into foam. Wash your face with this cleanser AM/PM.NIVEA PHILOSOPHY
To sum up, just to let you know that NIVEA VISAGE uses ingredients inspired by nature to create high performing products that work in perfect harmony with your skin – to help you look and feel you’re most beautiful. There you have it, I can be proud to say that I have loyal Nivea user for up to 10 years and their products never fail to disappoint me, just love the fact that it promises great result and yet affordable. Thumbs up yeas? (Anyway, just a side track I’m a loyal Nivea whitening lotion user) And do you know that it is a no1 skin care trusted brand and also have been remaining as the biggest mass-market skincare and toiletries brand in the world encompassing face care, body care, deodorant, sun care, lip care, hand care, men’s grooming and baby care products.
SO WHERE TO GET NVEA WHITE FOAM?
Nivea White Mud Foam Retails at $8.90 at Watsons, Guardian & NTUC Fairprice outlets! And if you would like to be updated on any Nivea products, feel free to “like” the Nivea SG page @ https://www.facebook.com/NIVEA.sg! See you there J