Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Summer Skincare- Hada labo Nano Whitening Lotion - #1 whitening lotion in Japan!

Previously have been highly raving on Hada labo lotions and there they are so nice to sponsor me one more. :) My first bottle of whitening lotion was non sponsored, and my love for hada labo products was due the fact that their products are completely safe for my sensitive or my acne prone skin.

Read my previous review here, if you're interested.

Hada labo whitening lotion My review :)

Its been my staple and definitely  MUST HAVE lotion for the upcoming warmer months in Singapore.

Why?

Weather is crazily humid in singapore, So do not forget to moisturise and hydrate your skin. Still a must to moisturise and hydrate, as if ur skin is dehydrated, it will lead to skin problems.

Let me introduce one product that has been my staple since last year, this is the new version of Hada Labo's Whitening Lotion with New Nano Formula. This helps for better absorption due to even smaller particles. Filled with Arbutin, Vitamin C and hyaluronic Acid. Love love. all this ingredient helps to brighten however not too much. As you know some whitening products will cause acne. This lotion does not! Completely safe for me :)

MY SUPER STAR PRODUCT-


Just in 1 Step, 3 benefit for a bright glowing skin.

I felt that it helps to:
To moisturise.
To hydrate.
To brighten.
 


Its very runny and watery easily absorbed, compared to the SHA hydrating lotion. Usually i apply this during the night time and SHA hydrating lotion during the day.

After continous usage, it has definitely brightened my skin and does a great job at hydrating my skin too. Its my holy grail product of 2013, Love hada labo products :)




So if you are interested:


Its Available at: Watsons, Guardian, BHG, SASA, Fairprice @ 22.90 for 170ml.

Fear not, if you afraid that it might not suit you, Go redeem a FREE 20ml travel size bottle of Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion & Cleansing Oil samples at Hada Labo(sg) Facebook page now!

Click here:
facebook/Hadalabosg

Go try it and let me know if it works for you too :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on skin care regimen.

Regards

my web site: Hydraxil Reviews