Sometimes, we just get too busy and do not have the time to apply essence, cream and mask at once. So the (3-in-1) Hada Labo Perfect Gel is suitable and comes in really handy for daily use with the ability to provide 24 hours deep moisturizing effect with its five main ingredients.
5 Greatest ingredients in a jar
1. Hyaluronic Acid is able to hold 6l of water per gram, providing intense moisture to the skin when applied. Best this ingredient have been my all time favourite for hydration.
2. Super Hyaluronic Acid is able to hold 2X as much water than Hyaluronic Acid per gram, provides maximum level of hydration.
3. Nano Hyaluronic Acid is able to penetrate deep into the skin, providing long lasting and deep moisture to the skin. (It promises to penetrate deeply, so do not have to worry if the molecues are too big for absorption)
4. Collagen, As the body’s collagen levels decline, the skin starts to age with wrinkles, large pores and poor skin clarity. The Hada Labo Perfect Gel contains collagen to provide firm, elastic and wrinkle-free skin. Love collagen ingredients, can you imagine we start to age from the age of 25 onwards. So our collagen level decreases as time goes by. Super disheartening. But, its the truth. lol, SO THIS IS A MUST HAVE INGREDIENT FOR ANTI AGEING!
5. Ceramide-Skin that lacks ceramide is often dry,irritated, and often easily affected by the sun and dust in air. Hada Labo Perfect Gel helps to hold and repair the surface skin cells together for a healthy, smooth skin. Big love to the ceramide that is embedded in it, letting my skin feels real smooth thereafter. (Even my derma's products contains this ingredient)
The gel type consistency that feels super light on skin and non greasy upon application. When applied on, I see small water molecules ,but after a few seconds, the gel get absorbs into the skin. No sticky feeling at all. Comfy and suitable for all skin type!
"I want you Mochi mochi Skin!"
After a few days of usage day and night, as a moisturiser and as a sleeping mask. I saw a difference on the texture of my skin, helping my skin to feel really fresh the next day. Brightening and radiant effect I would say. I do not have problem of dry skin, but i have combination/ oily skin. But this gel does not make my skin feel oily and only feeling hydrated thereafter.
I use this gel after my Albion skin con, HLSHA lotion or HL Arbutin lotion. The perfect gel absorbs on really very quickly as soon as I apply it on. Adding on, it have a runny consistency and yet its not sticky at all. It have definitely made me replaced my thick creams that i have been owning. People with acne prone or sensitive skin can try this gel as it is super light weight on skin and contain such nourishing ingredients, no wonder its no1 in japan segment! No doubts. HG HG Product!
Tips: I'll apply a thicker pea size before heading to sleep. Adding on, ill wear on a sleeping eye mask to aid my sleep. Deep sleep really helps the skin rejuvenate and repair, but ironically we just cant get to a deep sleep with our hectic lifestyle in Singapore :(
Jasmine'Q How to: Video On Hada labo Perfect Gel:
I decided to film a video so that you guys can see how is the consistency of the gel.
Please click here to look at the video. PS. its my first time filming, apologies if I sounded weird or sturdy. In this video, ill talk more about the Perfect gel and give you a swatch on how it looks like when its applied on! Enjoy!
Okay, stay tune for my next review! Ill talk to you guys real soon! Anyway the perfect Gel retails at $35.90 at watsons! Stay tune for more updates and get more updates from Hada Labo Facebook page @ hadalabosg ! Thanks for reading :)