Oh ya, i need to update on my skin type. Im a acne prone skin and yet a sensitive skin type too. Hence, im kind of refrain myself from alcohol content products.
My dematologist have recommended me sunscreen. However, im not pleased with the texture and thickness of it. i have been using Niks clinic suncreen SPF 30 back then, but i found it rather oily, so i stopped using and resorted going back to their BB suncreen instead. The BB suncreen is really good, hence i have been sticking to it for years.
Im someone who prefers milky texture and light weight sunscreen. Recently, i have tried the SKIN AQUA UV MILK SPF 50 PA+++ for a week. And, my skin is really loving the texture and how light weight it is.
Im trying the product on the left! It is infused with SOLAREX-3.
THE INGREDIENT CONTENTS
1) Long Lasting, Superior UV Protection: Advanced photo-stability with the highest UVA & UVB protection for long periods of safe sun exposure. UV rays are reflected away like from a mirror.
2) UV Anti-Aging Protection: Two powerful anti-aging ingredients, RonaCare Exotin and French Golden Algae, help to prevent pigmentation and wrinkles from surface to deep within.
3) Intense Hydration (Dryness Protection): Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen & Vitamin E intensely hydrate and lock-in moisture for long hours, so skin stays refreshingly moist.
It does not contain Alcohol, Fragrance, mineral oil. No worries for those with sensitive skin alright. You can rest assured with SKIN AQUA sunscreen. It does not clog pores. And suitable for all skin type, even sensitive skin.
TEXTURE AND REVIEW
Sunplay SkinAqua UV Moisture Milk SPF50 PA+++ (42g):
1) Light weight, it gives a baby soft feeling therafter application
2) Absorbs very quickly
3) Stays on skin nicely, not oily or tacky feeling
4) Full protection, that gives me rest assurance even if im out in the sun all day.
5) No oil blotting needed even after a long day of 10 hours-14 hours
6) Although it contains Zinc Oxide. No white cast after application. Zinc Oxide Zinc oxide protects against the entire spectrum of UVB and UVA rays.
7) Very matt and cooling feeling soon after application.
8) Perfect for make up base
9) Can be applied on face and body
10) Comes in a good size bottle, a nozzle for easy application.
11) It can be removed with normal cleanser, though i still double cleanse. So more assurance that it will not clog my pores.
12) Enriched with carrot extract, Vitamin B1,B2 and C, to maintain smooth and healthy skin
13) Contains effective moisturizing ingredients, Hyaluronic acid and Collagen, which help keep skin soft and moisturized even after long hours of sunlight- indeed super sof feeling therafter
14) Starts protecting immediately upon application. So, dont need to wait for 20 minutes.
After using it for a few weeks, i felt that the texture is somehow like the sunscreen im using currently, the HADA LABO UV emulsion. (Look at how runny it is, super hydrated therafter)
Oh yes, they are now selling at available at Watsons, Guardian, Sasa, Unity, BHG and other major department stores.